Advice from a woman who changes her mind
- When in Rome do as the Romans do. To thine own self be true.
- The bigger the better. Good things come in small packages.
- Look before you leap. He who hesitates is lost.
- Clothes make the man. Never judge a book by its cover.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Out of sight, out of mind.
- Better safe than sorry. Nothing ventured nothing gained
- The more the merrier. Two's company three's a crowd.
- It's never too late to learn. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
- Has the cat got your tongue? Don't let the cat out of the bag.
- Let sleeping dogs lie. Leave no stone unturned.