You also miscounted the 10 commandments. There's 15. Then again, I already knew you don't actually read the Sacred Scriptures, just your Baltimore Catechism.
- You shall have no other gods before me.
- You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
- You shall not bow down to them or serve them.
- [You shall show] steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
- You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
- Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy
- Six days you shall labor and do all your work.
- [B]ut the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work
- You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God brought you out from there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm.
- Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God commanded you.
- You shall not murder.
- [Y]ou shall not commit adultery.
- [Y]you shall not steal.
- [Y]ou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- [Y]ou shall not covet your neighbor's wife. And you shall not desire your neighbor's house, his field, or his male servant, or his female servant, his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.
By the way, any Christian taking Saturday off from work is violating imperative number seven.