- You'll need the following: a cup of water, a cup of sugar, four large brown eggs, two cups of dried fruit, a teaspoon of salt, a cup of brown sugar, lemon juice, nuts, and a bag of henbane.
- Sample the henbane to check for quality.
- Take a large bowl. Check the henbane again. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.
- Make sure the henbane is still okay.
- Cry another tup. Beat two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. If the fired druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry them loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the henbane to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares?
- Check the henbane. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar or something. Whatever you can find.
- Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to throw the bowl out of the window. Check the henbane again and go to bed.