Signs Xena is Ripping Off Star Wars
- Emperor Augustus dissolves the Roman Senate and lets the regional governors have direct control over their territories. Fear will keep the local villages in line.
- To improve his image as a formidable warrior Joxer wears a black robe, black kitchen utensils, and dons an iron mask that makes him sound just like that guy who says, "This...is CNN."
- Velasca is accidentally released from carbonite freeze and starts asking around for "Gabby the Slut".
- Gabrielle rushes home to find the charred remains of her parents. She swears to learn the ways of the horse and become a warlord like Xena.
- X & G hide from the Romans in a cave that turns out to actually be the belly of the Giant Slug of Lemnos.
- A scumbag says, "You'll never make me talk!" Xena puts her touch thingy on him and says, "I find your lack of faith disturbing."
- Gabrielle informs Joxer why it's not wise to upset a Xena: "Joxers don't rip peoples arms out of their sockets when they lose. Xenas have been known to do that."
- Xena and Gabrielle discover a tribe that can only be described as a teddy bear version of the Horde.
- Eli has been replaced by a short, green, gnome-like fellow with pointed ears (who sounds suspiciously like Grover from SESAME STREET ).
- Joxer has a crush on Gab, only to discover that she is his long lost twin sister who was separated from him at birth to protect her from Joxer's criminal family.
- Xena says to Gab "I love you". Gab responds: "I know"
- Ares to Xena: "You like me because I AM a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life"
- Ares says to Xena, "I AM your father." He then says: "Xena, you can destroy Zeus. He has forseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together, we can rule the Herc-Xenaverse as father and daughter." (Of course, if this DID occur, this would make Herc Xena's uncle. Hence the ultimate Greek Tragedy would've occurred in "Unchained Heart").